The perfect spring dress

Friday, September 11, 2009 ·

Find perfect dress

Studio M Flutter-Sleeve Matte Jersey Wrap Dress
By Snoozin' reviews

The dress is beautiful on and very flattering. The material if very thin and it's a bit pricey but I had to have one after seeing a similar dress in red on the show October Road.

metrostyle Stretch Denim Dress
By Cathy N. Ratlif reviews
I love the dress but it does run small. I usually wear a 10 and tried a 12 just in case. The 12 is tight on me. It is a great style and made well. My advice is to get a size larger than you wear.

Chadwicks Mock-Wrap Jersey Dress
By Jen reviews

This is a very flattering dress, it hides flaws around the mid section. I look a size smaller in this dress and the fabric is very forgiving when my weight fluctuates a few pounds now and then. This is a somewhat heavy polyester fabric, so be aware that it is not appropriate for the warmer months.

metrostyle Flattering A-line Dress

By Donna L. Swinarski review
I'm on the top heavy side and this dress actually keeps the more well-endowed in mind. It's silky feeling and skims the body nicely. Previous review indicated dress ran large and it did. I have numerous items from Metrostyle and my biggest complaint about them is that their sizing is inconsistent. Usually run a size small, sometime spot-on, once in a while run a size big. Items form Newport News run consistent. I do own this in the lime green and the print.

More Detail The perfect spring dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment