HolloWeen Mask

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 ·


Leg Avenue Feline Femme Fatale Mask





  • 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
  • Hand Wash
  • Leg avenu

Customer Reviews

By Lori

I purchased this for a catwoman costume because finding a headpiece was difficult. This doesn't wrap around the whole head, more like a head band. I think it looks fantastic and fits snuggly against the skull. The headband is a little short and small, almost as if it'd fit a child better,. So I used bobbie pins to secure the sides down. Otherwise, I sincerely think it looks great. I made some goggles attach to them, plus made my hair all curly and crazy, and I made a perfect catwoman. :-)

i gave this only four stars because it didnt fit my head 100%. it only covers the first half of your head and the pointed part of the headpiece comes down your forhead. depending on how large your forhead is, it could go as low as between your eyebrows.

its made out of a black shiny material, so it looks like leather



bought this to use as part of a cat-woman costume (go figure?!). It is quite small, really more made for a child than an adult woman. Fits weird no matter if I tried wearing the headband behind or in front of my ears. Seems pretty well-made but as I can't even use it, it's no good for me. Would not recommend for ADULT costuming, definitely for KIDS!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment